Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
Help-Now’s wireless carbon monoxide (CO) detector gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital organs and even death. As a fully monitored wireless detector, the carbon monoxide detector transmits all alerts to the Help-Now console, which instantly forwards the alert to the monitoring centre. That enables a rapid and effective response to remove the CO poisoning danger, protecting children, the elderly and even pets, from an invisible and potentially deadly threat.
High accuracy and reliability
Help-Now’s CO detector uses a sophisticated electrochemical sensor to provide linear output in proportion to CO gas concentration, which is the most accurate technology available for CO detection.
A sophisticated microprocessor receives data from the sensor, calculates the CO level and leak duration, and provides an alarm before dangerous CO levels are present. The detector has a five-year life and an expiration timer that notifies the monitoring centre when the detector should be replaced. As a battery-operated device, detection continues non-stop, even during power outages.
Because CO is a colourless, odourless and tasteless, yet very toxic gas that is produced when household heating and cooking fuels are not fully burnt up, quick identification of a leak is vital. Help-Now’s CO detector provides highest reliability, in an attractive, easily installed wireless detector, making it the ideal solution for protecting family members from CO poisoning.
Help-Now’s carbon monoxide (CO) detector features:
- Fully wireless and monitored detector transmits alarm and functionality alerts to the Help-Now console, which notifies the user and the monitoring centre.
- Gives early warning of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger, providing visual and audible alarm indications when CO is detected
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- Five-year life, with end-of-life notification
- Battery operated, ensuring continuous protection; low battery and sensor end of life indications
- Easy wall or ceiling installation (with bracket), with no need for cabling work