Safety Combined with Personal Health Monitoring GPS3G gives today’s active seniors and their families freedom, security and the ability to manage their health at home or away. GPS3G is an extensively provisioned mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) to deliver care virtually anywhere.GPS3G is designed for instant hands-free communication, automated fall detection, location services and two-way voice communication.
Instant two-way, hands-free voice communication allows the individual to speak with the monitoring center directly through the device.
Smart Fall Detection
Our automatic fall detection methods are based on proprietary algorithms. Libris can notify the monitoring center of a fall, even if the individual can’t.
Activity as a Vital Sign*
Monitor and quantify activity, including steps and movement profile.
Care Virtually Anywhere
GPS and network location services provide an approximate location and location history when within the Rogers cellular network range
Upload biometric data into virtually any health management application.
Designed for the Real World
Water- and impact-resistant. Instructive voice prompts facilitate ease of use.
Built on a flexible and upgradable software platform
- Cellular Indicator shows cellular signal strength
- Battery Indicator, which surrounds the Call Button, shows battery status
- Call Button, when pushed, initiates a two-way call to your response team
- Speaker allows you to hear your response team
- Microphone allows the response team to hear you
- Clip Lock enables you to affix a Lanyard/Clip or Belt Clip
- Charging Pins connect Libris to the Charger